It is a simple device consisting of a cantilever that vibrates in synchronization with the rotation of the disc. Using a tachometer, the number of revolutions is displayed in revolutions per minute (RPM), so you can get accurate angular velocity (w= 2pf).
Displacement, velocity, and acceleration can be obtained simply by multiplying the radius of the disc (r = 75mm) by the angular velocity (w = 2pf).
• Consisting of rotating disk and cantilever beam
• Measuring the number of revolutions using a tachometer
• Calculation the linear velocity of rotating disk
• Understanding the relationship between displacement, velocity and acceleration
• Learning of rotational motion and linear motion
• Learning displacement, velocity, and acceleration
• Calculation of displacement, velocity, and acceleration
• Learning angular velocity
• Learning of phase difference in displacement, velocity, and acceleration
• Training students at the technical college and vocational institute
Motor: 90V 20W 3000RPM BLDC Motor
Controller: 90V, 300W, Soft start and Low speed torque compensation
Motor Speed Range: 120-3000RMP adjustable with potentiometer.
Speed Reduction: 2.14:1 with pulley diameter 60:28
Output speed range: 60RPM ~1400RPM
Rotating disk: Dia 150mm,
Cantilever beam: 390mm
Physical size: LxWxH = 720x270x270 [mm]